Smok Stick Resa Baby Starter Kit
The SMOK Resa Stick Kit elevates the vape pen-style systems to a brand-new level featuring the TFV12 Resa Baby for a luxurious masterpiece featuring resin dyed elements. The Resa Stick is fully constructed with a beautiful cobra resin designs, combined with a plethora of visually striking color offerings to stand out amongst today's top vape pens. For a uniformed set-up, the included Resa Baby Sub-Ohm Tank implements a resin-covered shell with a rangy 7.5mL maximum juice capacity and utilization of the TFV8 Baby Coil System. Each kit includes the new 0.15ohm V8 Baby-Mesh Coils for a phenomenal flavor production as well as the standard 0.25ohm V8 Baby-M2 Coil.
SMOK Resa Stick Battery Features:
- 246mm Diameter
- Integrated Battery
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Direct Voltage Output System - 'Smart' Mechanical-Style
- Operating Voltage Range: 3.4-4.2V
- Single Button Operation
- Intelligent Battery Life Indicator
- 8 Seconds Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port - Passthrough Capability
- 510 Connection
SMOK Resa Baby Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25.5mm Base Diameter
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Points
- 7.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity - Bulb Glass Extension
- Superior Stainless Steel & Resin Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant
- TFV8 Baby Coil Technology
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-Mesh Coil
- 0.25ohm V8 Baby-M2 Dual Coil
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Performance-Grade V12 Prince Coil Structure
- 510 Connection
- 1 Stick Resa Battery
- 1 Resa Baby Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-Mesh Coil
- 1 0.25ohm V8 Baby-M2 Dual Coil
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
We do not accept returns. We will only exchange for defective E-Juice. Steal Deals may have to be exchanged for another brand due to limited inventory.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We currently do not ship to Utah and Arkansas due to current state regulations:
Washington state law currently requires that all products be shipped in a manner that requires an adult signature to receive your order. nd some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.